I started blogging one year ago. I remember the week between Christmas and New Year's Day and how bored I was, so I thought that I might as well give this blogging thing a try. Well, here we are almost 150 posts later (that's about one post every other day). As I've gone through the blog the past week or so, several posts stand out in my mind, some for content and some just because of the number of hits they received. So here is the 2009 "Top 10" list from my blog:
- The Aquarium Sunday School
- Missional Living
- Who Are These People on My Roll?
- Ed Stetzer Says That One Day Is A Model For the Future
- Impacting Lostness Through Prayer
- Disciples or Fans
- Is It Time to Bury Arthur Flake?
- One Day FAQ's
- Enhancing Sunday School Through Facebook
- Class Mission Project Suggestions
So there's the list! Feel free to scroll through them and see what you like…