My new book is finally at the printers. Actually it is a booklet, but after numerous reviews, proofs, and corrections later we are finally ready to go. It is actually a pocketguide, 3.5 x 6.5 and 68 pages in length.
I wanted to accomplish several things with the pocketguide. As I am out visiting with pastors and lay people, I hear stories indicating that Sunday School is being rediscovered. Among the things I want to accomplish with the pocketguide:
- A short, informative look at Sunday School;
- Introduce the “Five C’s of a Missional Group” principles;
- Provide insightful discussion questions regarding each principle;
- Provide some practical ways to implement the principles;
- Re-establish Sunday School as the church’s primary discipleship strategy.
The pocketguide also fits very well with my just released video PowerPoint presentation about the Five C’s of a Missional Group. Use the PowerPoint presentation in your leadership meetings and give each of your leaders the pocketguide for more understanding.
My assistant informed me this week that we already have over 1,000 pre-orders for the pocketguide. You can place your order now at www.bgco.org/5cs. Orders received before September 15 will be free (+shipping). After September 15 the cost is still only $3.00.
The pocketguide should be available around August 10.