This commercial by Honda is just fun to watch. It’s captivating and creative
Now some behind the scenes information:
- It is not CG (Computer Generated)
- The commercial took one year to design
- Once the producer was ready, it took four days to shoot the video
- The ad required 600 takes before they finally got it to work
- 140 pieces of a Honda Accord were used
Go here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kh4zWeUDW-E&NR=1 for more information about the making of “Honda Cog”.
But the last line of the commercial captures the intent of the two minute video, “Isn’t it nice when things just work?”
Like you, I kind of like it when our small groups work. It takes some time and effort by a lot of people to have an effective ministry of small communities. The more harmonious the ministries of the church are, the more effective it will be. It’s nice when ministry is happening!